About the webinar:
In this webinar of our “Gen A” series in which we cover what to expect from the modern CFO and how they can play a transformational role in the organization, we have Ryan Denehy, Founder and CEO of Electric joining Julio Martinez Abacum’s CEO.
In this conversation, they discussed:
- Becoming a serial entrepreneur and seasoned CEO
- Operating and communicating with certainty during uncertain times
- The importance of executing and delivering results with less
- Why the VP of Finance is the non-obvious hire every Founder waits too long to make
- What does it really mean to be a strategic CFO
- The role of BizOps and RevOps in a fast-growing startup
Ryan Denehy is the Founder and CEO of Electric, which is revolutionizing IT support with the world’s first automated IT platform. To date, Ryan has raised over $200M for the company from the likes of GGV, Bessemer, Slack Fund, to name a few. Ryan is a 3x entrepreneur having sold his previous two startups to public companies.